Monday, May 11, 2015

Week 6 garage band

This week,  we learned to use garage band. It was an updated version so we are only doing an audio with some music to blend in.  Instead of using pictures, voice, and music.  We were suppose to make a lesson with garage band.  For my lesson I told a story. It is kind of a scary story so I put some scary music in it.  My project is not complete yet,  but I hope to finish it by tomorrow.

Also in class we went to a specific website and we learned how to tell if it was credible or not.  So we went around the room saying why it was or was not and giving our explanation.  If it was not we were told why it wasn't and how you can check for your class and how to teach kids how to look for a good website instead of one that could be making random information up.

No comments:

Post a Comment