Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Week 4 Google earth/ iPad

Today in class we did two activities.   The first one was make a movies trailer on an iPad.  I thought this would be good in class to get kids interested in a subject.  My group did life in Africa and i thought that would be a perfect subject for kids in a geography class.  The video would get them really excited and they would want to learn more.  Or they could make a video about what they learned.

The second subject we learned is how to work google earth.  We had to create five places to visit and take a tour of them.  The tour included adding pictures and a website with information about the place.  I would let my students use this to show about a subject they were learning about.

I would continue to use both applications but the iPad movie was my favorite and I would use it more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment